Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:31:01 +1000
From:      "Daniel Wong" <s2209866@cse.unsw.edu.au>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org>, <freebsd-net@freeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   how to Getting Sysctl to work ....

Hi All,

I can't get my sysctl to come up in my sysctl -A

I have in my kernel code defined SYSCTL_STRUCT(_net_inet_ip, ... ...) and
under in.h (I'm working under Ip) added my sysctl definition, i presume it's
just adding the extra enum definition for my sysctl right ?

I did a clean compile of the kernel (kernel only not world) and it doesn't
want to show up in my sysctl -A call... why ??

Please help
Dan