Date:      Sun, 02 May 2010 03:32:24 +0400
From:      Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@fbsd.ru>
To:        Kostik Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        Jeff Roberson <jroberson@jroberson.net>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUJ update

Hi

> > Ehh, looks like fresh kernel is not too stable, it holds after some tim=
> > of activity.
> >=20
> > DDB may be activated, but even 'call cpu_reset' does nothing here.
> >=20
> > Looks like it is not related to SUJ, it happens even with SUJ disabled.
> Does reverting r207410 + r207412 help ?

No, it does not helps, even without this revs system locks hard time-to-tim=
e, usually=20
under heavy load (CPU + Disk).

For example 'portupgrade -f cups\*' usually makes system to lock.

Few times I had working DDB while such lockup, but did not see there anythi=
ng suspicious.

Ideas will be very appreciated.

I have SMP i386 system.

--=20