Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:49:21 -0800
From:      rsowders@usgs.gov
To:        Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>, owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@freebsd.org, Robert Kosinski <whelkman@operamail.com>
Subject:   Re: -questions decorum

Mr. Kosinski is apparently expressing his inner feelings about himself.
It is people that have a very poor self image who are quick to point out
the short comings of others.

Since Mr. Kosinski did it with such veracity, I'm wondering if he isn't  a

regular on the suicide help lines.

Mr. Kosinski should realize that no matter what level of expertise he
thinks he has attained, there are many people above him who could
flame him worse.

So what it boils down to is:
You have to be a real ass to say something like this
You have to be a really stupid ass to say something like this in a public
forum.

Mr. Kosinski anything from you, from now on, is | /dev/null

I hope you don't need any help from this list.  Some people have
multi-gig memories.

Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
12/05/2000 08:50 PM