Date:      Sun, 07 Oct 2001 13:17:44 -0400
From:      John Cantu <Jeian@myrealbox.com>
To:        achornback@worldnet.att.net,
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,
Subject:   Re: RE: HELP!

I'm not sure that it was actually the mounting of the filesystem, all I kno=
w is, I rebooted to FreeBSD and Windows didn't work <is interrupted by th=
e TV announcing the bombing of Afghanistan>
<returns>
Windows complains of corrupted system files, such as VMM32.VXD
That obvious solution to that is to reinstall, but I doubt Windows will wan=
t to install to a non-FAT volume without formatting, and I don't want to =
lose my data (it's hard for 15-year-olds to purchase backup devices on su=
ch budgets as we often have :)

I know for a fact that it's a FAT32 file system, however, I mounted it as t=
ype msdos, as that was the only available option that came close.

John