Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 05:40:42 +0200
From:      "dorseb" <dorseb@hol.fr>
To:        "Sibastien FRABOT" <sfrabot@retis.fr>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Question about my computer

> We I startX, my mouse can not go everywhere in my screen, which has the
> minimal video configuration (640X480).

you can change that

> What I want to know is if FREEBSD is supported by this configuration,
> especially for the X window.

Have you ever try SuperProbe ? It gives you your config on freebsd.

Do you get a black margin at your right side of your screen ?
You can try change mode and follow the instructions when the screen size
options apear ( there,  there is an example). This change the size of your
screen and your mouse will go everywhere.

I hope this will help you !!! :-)

dorseb@hol.fr
dorey_s@epita.fr
http://www.epita.fr/~dorey_s