Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 1995 01:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wes Santee <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XPilot port

Satoshi Asami sez:
>  * That said, I finished a functional port of XPilot to FreeBSD the other
>  * day.  I have all the files, but I'm afraid I don't know what to do
>  * with them now.  Do I send them to somebody?  Upload them somewhere?
>
> Pack it up and put it in ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming.
> Then send another mail to this list, and someone (probably me) will
> pick it up.

Okay, it's up there as xp-port-3.3.1.tar.gz.  I just stuck the port
files up there, not the original distribution (whose location is
listed in the Makefile).

Somebody should probably give it the once over since it's the first
port I've ever done.

Cheers,
--
( -Wes Santee                        | You're never dead 'til you're )
( wsantee@wsantee.oz.net             | out of quarters.  --InSoc     )