Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:32:08 +0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jukka_Simil=E4?=" <juksi@iname.com>
To:        "Coleman Kane" <cokane@one.net>, <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sound recording broken in -current.

-----Original Message-----
From: Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
To: freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: 9. tammikuuta 2000 20:44

>I have noticed this effect while playing MP3's and browsing in netscape. If
>move the scrollbar around I get interference.
>--cokane

I don't say I know anything, just letting you know that I had no audio
problems
at all until I installed an old Matrox Millennium so I could use an extra
display:

Now when I got Matrox+Gravis Ultrasound MAX (+Ati rage IIC, which doesn't
make interference), I get always interference when I slide any scrollbars or
menus or anything that needs to be pulled on screen, except  for regular
windows.

And this is not in FreeBSD,  this happens in Win98. So I could
guess you don't have a driver problem, but a hardware problem.