Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:49:01 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
To:        dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling C. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
Cc:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>, tlambert@primenet.com, finrod@ewox.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strange CAM panics [LONG]

Dag-Erling C. =3D?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=3DF8rgrav?=3D wrote:
[..]

> Second (unrelated) problem: my three-months-old 6GB Fireball is
> reporting unrecoverable read errors :(

I had exactly the same problem but with the IDE version of that 6GB =

Fireball.  It's sitting on my shelf waiting for return.  It had excessive=
 =

media problems right from the start and they got worse and worse over =

time.  I went back to a 2G/1G/1542CF scsi system when the drive was 2 =

months old.  The other 6G Fireball is working the same, so is the 4G =

Fireball.

Cheers,
-Peter
--