Date:      Thu, 18 May 2006 13:25:27 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Attn. "Helmut Schneider" <jumper99@gmx.de>

--Sig_h+QaQfo2LaSgFpI6g0qPvnS

--MP_2WlnzJSC_rDJdoXotsWzdAC

gmx.de stupidly blocks mails from guys with @freebsd.org emails :)

 freebsd.org descriptive text "v=3Dspf1 ip4:216.136.204.119 ~all"
means that listed ip is _NOT_ the only one legitimate SMTP server for freeb=
sd.org.

This last shit is nothing new as, in my experience, gmx.de is one of the
worse administered email servers. You might want to change your email
address to some other service, with at least half-competent admins.

Begin forwarded message: