Date:      Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:20:20 -0600
From:      Kirk Davis <kirk@bohica.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toshiba M40-xxx and Marvell LAN Card.

HI,
     I bought a Toshiba M40-SF3 Laptop and I thought it had an Intel NIC built
into it.  It turns out that it is a Marvell Semiconductor 10/100 NIC.

     Does anyone know if there is a freebsd driver for this?  I have tried
-CURRENT and it still will not see that NIC.

     Here is the information on the NIC.

Marvell Semiconductor (Was: Galileo Technology Ltd.)
88E8036 Yukon PCI-E

     Is anyone even working on a driver or am i SOL!

---- Kirk