Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:00:04 +0900 (JST)
From:      =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCOGVGI0JnQ08bKEI=?= <daichi@ongs.net>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD JDK1.2.2 with patchset9 build is fail.

When I build the Native JDK1.2.2 (on FreeBSD 4.0-release) with patchset9,

% ./buildscript

ERROR: Your ALT_BOOTDIR environment variable does not point
       to a valid JDK for bootstrapping this build.
       A JDK 1.2 or 1.2.x build must be bootstrapped against
       a 1.2-V (or later) build. Please update your ALT_BOOTDIR
       setting, or just unset it, and try again.

I cannot build it. When I build it with patchset8, that is fine.

uhmm..   Is this problem of my FreeBSD environment?

Daichi T.GOTO(ONGS)
    http://www.ongs.net/daichi, daichi@ongs.net