Date:      20 Sep 1998 15:51:00 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling C. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        finrod@ewox.org (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strange CAM panics [LONG]

finrod@ewox.org (Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav) writes:
> The strange thing is that the panic always occurs in mountd, which I
> wouldn't think was related.

Update: I commented out the NFS configuration from my rc.conf.local
(effectively disabling mountd). Everything works just fine.

Needless to say, it used to work fine *with* NFS enabled before CAM.
IIRC, the last time I mounted a CD-ROM was when I copied the entire
2.2.2-RELEASE CD-ROM to disk last Thursday (September 10th), a few
days before my CAM conversion.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - dag-erli@ifi.uio.no