Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 07:52:52 -0500
From:      Mark.Hummel@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Drive Access???

Greetings,

issue #1) How do set up the 3.5" FDD, 100 Mb internal Zip drive, and CD ROM
drive so I can access them when BSD boots?  I especially need access to my
distribution CD ROM so I can install more of the software that came with the
OS.  The OS does recognize these drives and I, of course, know the OS
designation for them from dmseg.

issue #2) I would also like to know how to set up my Crystal 128 Wave Table
sound card.  The OS does not recognize what it is although it does identify
the ISA slot, memory address range, IRQ, and DMA channels.

You all have been great and very patient with me (a 2 week newbie) so thank
you all in advance.

Mark