Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:28:52 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Eric Colburn <ecolburn@seeitfirst.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.3 FreeBSD

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 11:30:41AM -0800, Eric Colburn wrote:
> I'm fairly new to Unix and was wondering if I should even wait for the 4.3
> FreeBSD release. Will there be some dramatic change that I'd notice or
> should I just go ahead and use 4.2. Thanks

There are *always* bugfixes, new features and updates of software in
every new release.  If you can wait until the end of the month, it's
probably worthwhile going for 4.3, otherwise you could install 4.2 and
then upgrade (valuable experience for the future)

Kris

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP

--gatW/ieO32f1wygP--