Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:40:36 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot disk

> comments through a grammar checker. You entire post was filled with so
> many misspellings and incorrect words, it was difficult to read. And

you build one that parses (properly) teh words a dsylexic, who speld his
words as best as he can and i will be the forst one to,

a, use it,
b, proclaim its usefullness from teh roof tops.
c, pray you don't ever have to learn how to spell the way i did, do.
d, not say 'i know why i speld teh way i do, whats your excuse ?'

> you called me "fella", yet you take issue with "hey, buddy"??

this was teh point ... i was wondering how long it would take you to get to
that point .. so wahts wrong fella, don't like being called fella ?

hey fella, its a term of endearment, just like hey buddy, whats wrong fella,
don't you like beinging talked to in teh vernacular, fella, us fellas down here
dont mind, we use teh term all teh time.

> You go on and on about *rules* you want people to follow, yet your post

not rules .. common courtesy, someting your parents knew little about, or
mores the point our society nolonger values.

> is full of errors, and that even without getting into a technical area.
>  How precise would answers from you be?

wanna trade bodies someday, fella, i'll make it easy for you and limit your
time to say 20 minutes, should be long enough fro you to get a whole new slant
on life.

> Winblows measures it in minutes.

to make it really really simple just for you and teh rest of jerks out thier.

microsoft spells thier company name Microsoft

to reiterate, their is no reason whatsoever for your kind of rude, insulting
and boorish behaviour with regards to miss spelling of teh microsoft tradmaked
word for ther company name.

at best it is ignorant, at worst it is libelious/slanderious (i get eh two
confused), i really hope that one day soon microsoft gets a notion that their
name is worth protecting. then you will find out how much your rudenes costs.

courtesy costs nothing, and brings a lot of rewards. one day you and the rest
who practice such childish behaviours will growup enough to learn this very
simple lesson. i just hope freebsd is around then to be enjoyed.

take a breath, reread what you said, get a dictionary, preferably teh shorter
oxford and spend some time getting in touch with the language we all mangle to
various degrees.

regards,

jonathan michaels,
invalid pensioner, mds candidate, reformed perfectionist, dsylexic and human.

teh letters after my name have far more value than all teh BSc (comp) you and
your ilk will ever be able to aquire in no matter how many lifetimes you think
you have a right to live.

a free bit of advive, people don't have rights, they have responcibilites.