Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:41:29 -0800
From:      Danny Howard <dannyman@toldme.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GEOM for multipath?  How?

Gurney,

Hey ... yes, I recall there being issues with the QLogic drivers ... I
wonder if anyone has given the mpt drivers a shot?  I was able to speak
with an engineer at Engenio (now owned by LSI) and she said there were
some issues with the QLogic dual-port cards that were interesting to
her, but the LSI dual-port cards behaved differently ...

... I need to dig up her contact information ...

Of course, my system-in-the-datacenter has QLogic cards in it ... :)

But it is very nice to see the fox is out and about.

-danny