Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      dijiang Huang <dijiang@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to install gated on the machine without connect to internet?

I have a question that I want to use gated to replace
the routed to run ospf, as out network is seperate
from the internet when I use make install command to
install the gated they always ask my to connect to
internet and download the package . So, is there
anyway for me to install gated without connect to
internet and install from the CDROM or from the disk?

=====