Date:      Mon, 3 May 2010 20:16:48 +0200
From:      "Guillaume Seigneuret" <gs@omegacube.fr>
To:        "'Zladivliba Voskuy'" <nospampam@hotmail.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD on Amazon EC2

Il s'agit d'un message à parties multiples au format MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01CAEAFD.9120ECC0

I agree but I think the major problem is that all the Linux =
distributions
are abandoning Xen because of its difficulty to maintain. (I fear =
especially
for Debian which is the main interesting distrib for Xen dom0)

For now the only OS who is maintaining Xen as Dom0 is NetBSD and it=92s =
not so
great by my humble opinion.

=20

So maybe it would be a good thing to look at alternatives to Xen or
patiently wait for Xen 4.0 :(=20

=20

Cordialement,

Guillaume Seigneuret