Date:      Tue, 21 May 2013 18:51:12 +0430
From:      Hooman Fazaeli <hoomanfazaeli@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netmap bridge can tranmit big packet in line rate ?

On 5/21/2013 5:10 PM, Barney Cordoba wrote:

> [...]
AsBarney pointed outalready, your numbers are reasonable. You have almost saturated
the link with 1514 byte packets.In the case of 64 byte packets, you do not achieve line
rate probably because of the congestion on the bus.Can you show us "top -SI" output on the
sender machine?

--

Best regards.
Hooman Fazaeli