Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 96 21:57:13 -0500
From:      Stephen Couchman <scouch@io.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with IP forwarding

Is there anything else I have to do to get IP forwarding to work, other than
turning setting the kernel parameter via /etc/sysconfig?

I have two network interfaces (ppp0 using kernel ppp, and an Ethernet card.
If I attach a PC to the ethernet card (using a crossover), the PC cannot see
the ppp connection, or anything past it (i.e. the Internet).  Similarly,
anything on the Internet cannot see past the ppp IP.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks -- Stephen
Stephen Couchman    | scouch@io.org