Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:57:47 +0500 (GET)
From:      Guram Mosashvili <guram@server.parliament.ge>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RAID & FreeBSD

Hello,
Thank you very much for reply.
I will be very appreciate if you can ansver me on some aditional question.

> > Does FreeBSD support RAID technology??
> With the DPT brand controllers only.

What does it mean DPT??? where can I buy computer with DPT brandcontrolers?

> > Is it good chois HP Kayak XU??
> No, FreeBSD does not support it.

Which model of HP servers are good for FreeBSD???

In our citi only HP, Compac and Dell has serive offices.

I have offer from apache corporation, as you know apache is one of the tester
organization of FreeBSD. but  warranty of appache dont support in our
country - Georgia(former soviet republic).

Dear Mr. White I must do chois very soon. so if you can give me advive
I will be very appreciate.

Guram Mosashvili
Tbilisi, Georgia