Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:45:42 -0500
From:      Support <webm@allfreeware.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   We have linked to you

Hi,

We at http://www.allfreeware.com already link to your site in our Operating Systems
section.

Do you want to get paid $0.01 per click to link back to us ?????

Visit our site and click on our "Join our Affiliate Program" - It's FREE !!!
No Obligation !! And it is run by ClickXchange.

By the way check out the description of our link to you. If you don't like it,
give us a better one, or if you have any other free goodies you think we could
add let us know.

If you simply want to add a button banner, use the code below
&lt;!-----All Freeware link code begin -------->
&lt;A href=" http://www.allfreeware.com/index.html">;
&lt;IMG SRC="http://www.allfreeware.com/button2.gif" alt="Free Software for you"
width=88 border=0 height=31>
&lt;/A>
&lt;! -----All Freeware link code end -------->

We will remove the link to you site ONLY IF YOU TELL US TO !!!!

Thanks
AP Clarke
Webmaster at Allfreeware.com