Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:30:22 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2241918,00.html

	It appears that this  is FreeBSD Time 8)

One of the main stabs at Linux is that it does not have a central testing site
well it appears
to me that FreeBSD.org serves just that plus central repository and source
distribution flang by its huge beta customers!!

Okay, I am not that great at advocacy however I do believe that there is
enough here
to write a great article -- thanks to Bill Gates !

	Amancio