Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:01:53 -0500
From:      "Jim O'Gorman" <jogorman@class.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Looking for a new equipment vendor

I am not sure if this is the correct list to ask, but I wanted to get ISPs
perspective on this issue.

We like to build our own boxes. The problem is we are having a hard time
finding someplace that sells quality server grade rack mounted cases. We our
really looking for the whole gambit of selection, from 1U rack mounted units
to nice 8+ drive SCA enclosures with redundant power supplies.

We have tried CalPC and had terrible luck with there service. We are
thinking or trying Telenet systems, but wanted to first see what other
people were using.

Really, we need rack mounted, good power supplies, sturdy equipment. We are
not interested in pre-built systems.

Anyone have any vendors they recommend?

Thanks for your time.

Jim