Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Randy Katz <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MIRROR MACHINE - HOW

Hello,

I want to have machine1.mydomain.com back-up to machine2.mydomain.com. I
want machine2.mydomain.com to receive the updates 2-4 times per day. The
directories to sync up would be /usr/* and some user directories.

What are the best ways of doing this? I've already used nfs mounting from
cron and then a script which does the back (actually the script does the
mounting and the backup) but it seems terribly slow for 10Base-T.

...any suggestions welcomed.

Thanx in advance,

Randy Katz