Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:25:44 -0400
From:      allmail@mail.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Inexpensive Credit Card Processing - A merchant's dream!

This message is intended for WEBMASTERS & MERCHANTS who are looking for
INEXPENSIVE, AUTOMATED CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
over the internet, as well as merchants who are currently paying overpriced
transaction fees.

If you do not wish to receive any mailings, you can be
removed from this list by replying to this email and typing
"remove" in the subject line.

*** Forget about paying 70¢ or 15%-25% per transaction! ***
Why waste your hard earned income on the high fees that
other billing companies charge. These other services charge
you at least 70¢ or more for every transaction.

http://www.netbilling.com

We are NETBILLING SERVICES and currently process credit cards
for more than 30,000 websites. We offer the most comprehensive
& complete system, software, rates, & customer support
in the credit card processing industry. Even if you are currently using another
processor, we can switch you quickly & easily while you maintain your current customers.

Feel free to compare NETBILLING SERVICES to all others.
We feel confident that you will choose us over the
competition.

Our transaction fees are simple... 1.5% and 15¢ per
transaction is all we charge.

If you are looking for the finest and most affordable credit
card processing and the best recurring billing software
available; NETBILLING SERVICES is your only choice.
We are currently processing for more than 30,000 websites.

Whether you have a membership site or are selling products,
NETBILLING SERVICES can help!

For more information & to begin processing credit cards today
or to switch from your current processing solution:

Please visit our website at http://www.netbilling.com
There you will find our toll free phone # for more info.

Call us today and start saving on every transaction!!!