Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:10:32 -0600
From:      Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail issue?

Quick search for 'putbody: write error' on www.deja.com yieleded tons of
info.

Eric Stanfield, K2Access
Keno Kozie Associates
222 N LaSalle #1500
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 332-3000

                    Randy Smith
                    <randys@amigo.net>         To:     freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    owner-freebsd-isp@F        Subject:     Sendmail issue?
                    reeBSD.ORG

                    12/18/2001 03:09 PM

Hi all,

I am having what looks like a sendmail issue on my 4.4-R smtp server. I am
getting hundreds of lines like this in /var/log/messages:

Dec 18 13:58:01 smtp1 sendmail[23994]: fBIDmVs10046: SYSERR(root): putbody:

write error

I couldn't find anything on it on sendmail's site. Can someone point me to
the right place?

Thanks,

--
Randy Smith