Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:34:09 -0700
From:      jekillen <jekillen@prodigy.net>
Subject:   csh as default root Shell

Hello;
Since I have been advised by way of correspondence with  UUASC (Unix
Users of Association of Southern California)
that changing the root shell in FreeBSD is not advised and I have two
machines up and running and a third on the
way, I have purchased a text from (I don't know if it is appropriate
for this list to mention the publisher by name but
it is closely connected to the publisher of Absolute BSD).
Has anyone any comments regarding this text based on familiarity (Using
Csh and Tcsh). I noticed the publication
date is 1995. It's a manual of sorts, I'll read it before stumbling
around on lists for answers to awk ward questions.

Thanks in advance.
Jeff K.