Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 2002 22:58:14 -0400
From:      "tony" <tony@tntpro.com>
To:        "'C J Michaels'" <cjm2@earthling.net>, "'Cy Schubert - CITS Open Systems Group'" <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: new dhcp client causing problems

This box is behind my freebsd 4.3 firewall running isc-dhcp-2.0.3

Here is my dhpcd.conf on my firewall (192.168.0.1)  if there is some
misconfiguratino maybe we can find it here?

root:/usr/local/etc# more dhcpd.conf

subnet 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
        range 192.168.0.200 192.168.0.210;
        option domain-name "tntpro.com";
        option domain-name-servers 192.168.0.1;
        option routers 192.168.0.1;