Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:14:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Evan S <kaworu@sektor7.ath.cx>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.1.1 / SMP / SBLive

Hey,

I have a question. Can an SB Live be used in conjunction with FreeBSD?
Well, if it can, I've got this weird problem. I use FreeBSD 4.1.1-RELEASE
with bp6 mobo + Dual 533mhz Celerons. Compiled it all in, sndstat gives
correct output for my sblive. All cables are connected, volume all the way
up.

I had to resort to using opensound which actually worked, but not with
SMP.

Woulda ppreciate any help

Evan Sarmiento (kaworu@sekt7.org)
http://sekt7.org/es