Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:20:21 -0700
From:      merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
To:        Sergei G <sergeig.public@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php5-pgsql depends on postgresql92, but I have postgresql93

>>>>> "Sergei" == Sergei G <sergeig.public@gmail.com> writes:

Sergei> I don't know how to resolve the problem of php5-pgsql requiring
Sergei> postgresql92-client: 9.2.8_1, but my system already uses
Sergei> postgresql93-client-9.3.4.

The default pg is 9.2 right now.  If you want a 9.3 php, you'll need to
build it from ports.

I highly, highly, highly recommend poudriere for this.  Make your own
package repo, with the options set exactly as you want them.

<merlyn@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>;
Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig