Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:47:08 IST
From:      "svatsa vs" <swatsa@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB stack

Hello,
This mail is from Srivatsa , a member of USB  developers in e-group .
I would like to know the information about the USB stack , basically what it
contains & from which versions onwards it is available on FreeBSD.
I do not know  whether it is the stack of only USB drivers or more than it .
So I request you to kindly let me know the details as early as possible.

Looking forward for your reply,

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Srivatsa