Date:      Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:47:09 -0400
From:      "Mikhail T." <mi+thun@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        bluetooth@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   per-user directories for obexapp-server

Hello!

I was able to set up the Bluetooth-server on my main machine, but all of
the pushed files (Object Pushed) end up in the same root-only
directory... Is there, perhaps, a way to specify a different directory
for each device-ID (bdaddr)?

This way my wife and myself could have our own locations (under
home-directories somewhere) for pictures and phonebook backups...
Please, advise. Thanks! Yours,

    -mi

P.S. Maybe, the hcsecd.conf's syntax can be extended to (optionally)
provide the username associated with each listed device?