Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:32:36 +0800
From:      "Zhang Weiwu" <weiwuzhang@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        mhumm2@mchsi.com
Subject:   re: sound card configuration

Yes I did it. But it still does not work. dmesg produced NO prompt for pcm
and csa. The two command:
# dmesg|grep pcm
# dmesg|grep csa
produced nothing. And i think pcm and csa are loaded into kernel, since
when i type
# kldload snd_csa.ko
then kldload report "file exist", that usually happen when i want to
kldload something that is already in kernel.

Please do not reply to this address, use zhangweiwu@private.21cn.com
instead, as you can find in mail header.