Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:06:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
To:        Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what happened here?

  Hi,

  	Reports similar to this one have suddenly started to surface...

	Can you please provide the following:

  * dmesg output
  * sysctl -A | grep ipc  output

  	That's all I could think of for now... if you can think of anything
  else, feel free to provide it. Also, you may want to try cvsup-ing and
  rebuilding/reinstalling, just to be sure. Make sure world and userland
  are in sync, but please post the above info first...

	Finally, can you reproduce this?

  Thanks.

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:

> This is from a box that was cvsup and built around Oct 7. Is something
> broke in the netstat?
>
> insane-fwgw> netstat -m
> 4294923619/320/65536 mbufs in use (current/peak/max):
>         4294923616 mbufs allocated to data
>         3 mbufs allocated to packet headers
> 64/178/16384 mbuf clusters in use (current/peak/max)
> 436 Kbytes allocated to network (7144% in use)
> 0 requests for memory denied
> 0 requests for memory delayed
> 0 calls to protocol drain routines
>

> TIA
> --
> Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
> The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
> insane@oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()
> 	It doesn't TAKE all kinds... there just ARE all kinds.

  Bosko Milekic
  bmilekic@technokratis.com