Date:      Thu, 06 May 1999 11:22:52 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        hosokawa@itc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        new-bus-arch@bostonradio.org, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pccard rewrite, patch #1

In message <199905061520.AAA00214@afs.ntc.mita.keio.ac.jp> HOSOKAWA Tatsumi writes:
: Yes.  It has ToPIC97 PCI/CardBus bridge.

That's good to know.

: >> I must have
: >> fubar'd the legacy probe/enable support.  I'm working on writing a
: >> card bus bridge driver so that all card bus bridges will work (at
: >> least all of the YENTA ones.  The newconfig folks have a driver which
: >> I'm porting over.  This should make the pci cardbus machines more
: >> reliable.  I'm doing this because my cardbu machine is being flakey in
: >> generation of interrupts...  Sometimes it does and sometimes it
: >> doesn't.
:
: Does it mean IRQ routing?  or card removal interrupt?
:
: Today's -current pccard code does not generate (or does not catch)
: interrupt caused by card removal on my Libretto SS1000.

It should mean both IRQ routing for the card, as well as the irq for
socket events.

Warner