Date:      Fri, 8 May 2009 12:58:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Gregory P. Simons" <greg.s@formatechexhibits.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2009 OpenSourceWorld Exhibit Information

Hello,=20

My name is Gregory Simons and I=E2=80=99m an Account Executive with Form AT=
ECH Exhibits. I was writing to you regarding your exhibit for the 2009 Open=
SourceWorld in San Francisco, CA( 12 - 13 August ). I noticed that you rese=
rved a space for marketing your company there. I do not know if you are con=
sidering designing a new exhibit for this years show, but I wanted to tell =
you a little about our firm and the services Form ATECH has to offer. For a=
 more detailed overview of our company, please visit our new website where =
you can see samples of our work at your leisure (all contact info is at the=
 bottom of this e-mail). If you are looking for a new edge or direction, an=
d after a discussion about your logistical, creative and budgetary needs, w=
e will produce a COMPLIMENTARY 3-D booth design for your consideration.=20

Form ATECH is a full service exhibit design firm. We do it all in house, in=
cluding design, print production, construction, transportation, installatio=
n & dismantling, and warehousing. We=E2=80=99re headquartered in Brunswick,=
 Ohio with satellite facilities in Las Vegas, NV and Orlando, FL. We have a=
 very strong history in the industry, in business for over 20 years and som=
e of our clients have included Little Tikes, NASA, Wall-Mart, Honeywell-Soy=
o, and Hummer.=20

I would also like to highlight a few reasons why I feel we offer the best v=
alue in the industry:=20

=E2=80=A2 The quality and craftsmanship of our exhibits is second to none, =
our exhibits last and retain their structural integrity much longer than mo=
st.=20
=E2=80=A2 We are creative and focused, our dynamic in-house design team and=
 versatile print department become an extension of your marketing team.=20
=E2=80=A2 We make your marketing plan come alive on the trade show floor as=
 we maximize your marketing budget. We are a competitively priced solution.=
=20
=E2=80=A2 Whether you need to rent or you are purchasing we offer flexible =
ideas tailored to fit your company=E2=80=99s specific needs.=20
=E2=80=A2 Form ATECH owns and operates a dedicated fleet of trucks. These r=
esources are never outsourced and are solely used to service our clients=E2=
=80=99 transportation needs.=20
=E2=80=A2 Our designers, builders, drivers, and convention center productio=
n people have all been with Form ATECH for a number of years and take pride=
 in everything we do.=20
=E2=80=A2 Not only do we work with impressive clients like Toro and Honda, =
but also work at the majority of large shows nationally, so we are familiar=
 with all challenges and how to tackle them.=20

If you have an interest in using any of our services or have any questions =
whatsoever please call me or I will follow up with you in the near future. =
Thank you for your time and consideration.=20

Sincerely, Gregory Simons=20

--=20
Gregory Simons Form ATECH Inc.=20
P: 330.273.2800 x 237=20