Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:48:42 -0600
From:      "Ray D. Davis" <snoopy@mail.airmail.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Specs for old ctx monitor

I have an old CTX 14 inch monitor, model CVP 5468NI manufactured in mar 1992.
I am driving it with a trident 9680 video card with 1 mb memory.  I have no
manual and a call to CTX didn't result in good info.  I was wondering if anyone
had the Horiz, Vertical freq, dot freq etc.  I am going thru install of FreeBSD
2.2.7 and can't seem to get the screen set up exactly correct.

Thanks

Ray Davis