Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:22:11 -0700
From:      Jamie Lawrence <jal@thirdage.com>
To:        Daniele Mirabile <dany@radiostudio.it>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Number Nine 3D Revolution AGP

At 02:56 PM 4/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Daniele Mirabile wrote:
>
>> I have a Number Nine 3D Revolution AGP grafic card.
>> Does the last version of FreeBSD with XFree86 3.3.2 support my grafic card?
>> If yes...wich are settings to do?
>> Thanks for the answer.
>
>You'll have to ask XFree86 (http://www.xfree86.org), but I do think it's
>supported.

I have the PCI version, which works just fine with the Accelerated
server that works with the Imagine 128. (I'm not at that machine right
now, and for the life of me can't recall the name.) Xig makes a commercial
X server that directly supports the Revolution 3D, which, I imagine,
provides better performance.

-j