Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:43:41 -0500
From:      Chris Roger <croger@dibbledop.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bsd on E-machines

At 10:22 PM 7/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I was told I could not use bsd on a E-Machine 550r why? I dislike windows
>there are to many problems and I want something more stable and that I
>could program on and debug myself can you help me with this delema thanks

I am running v3.4 fine on an E-Machines e-tower 400i and 466is  (Intel
Celeron).
Emachines PC's usually come with a restore CD, so it shouldn't hurt to try
FBSD on it.

-Chris Roger

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Chris Roger,  CEO/CIO eDoppler, Inc.
mailto:croger@edoppler.com
Website Performance Monitoring... Make sure your web site is a top performer!
http://www.edoppler.com/  We Watch the Web!  {º¿º}