Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:51:25 -0400
From:      Shelly Pond <ponds@algonquincollege.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A request for Software

--------------43FEDD7E8D24B6F406B88C68

Customer Service,

Would it be possible to obtain a copy of Visual Age Java for Linux for
educational review.  Our college, Algonquin College, is reviewing
software and one of our faculty members has put in a request for this
for his course of Object-Oriented Programming.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this
request.

Sincerely,
Shelly Pond
Tel:    (613) 727-4723 ext. 5392
Fax:   (613) 727-7790

Please forward to the address as indicated:

                            Ms. Shelly Pond
                            Continuing Education - Business Sector
                            Algonquin College
                            1385 Woodroffe Avenue
                            Nepean ON  K2G 1V8

--------------43FEDD7E8D24B6F406B88C68

begin:vcard
n:Pond;Shelly
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Continuing Education - Business Sector
version:2.1
email;internet:ponds@algonquincollege.com
title:Administrative Support
fn:Shelly Pond