Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:51:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rhett Monteg Hollander <victorysoldier@yahoo.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't boot with twe anymore.

FreeBSD is a free software. You have no right to make any claims
or force developers to do something to fit your needs (did you
read BSD license?). If it's used to work fine but currently broken,
it will be fixed. Also you're always welcome to fix it yourself.
By installing -CURRENT, you agree that things like those you've
described may happen, otherwise you should consider -STABLE.
Meanwhile, reboot to working kernel.

---
Regards,
 Rhett