Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:35:38 +0200
From:      giorgio.bozio@ag2000.it
To:        Klaus Herrmann <Klaus.Herrmann@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hisaddr problem

first of all thank you Klaus for the support to get isdn to work. Now
it works! but it works even too much. i reported the same errors
others have written about on the list but I noted that if I isolate the
freebsd pc from the other win pc on the lan the errors and the
opening of useless connections cease. I suspect that some
broadcast messages get to the isp0 interface and from that to the
gateway on the other side of the connection since I putted up nat
and ipfw to allow internet sharing on the lan. Could it be this to
spark the few bytes connections? if yes how can I avoid ipfw to
divert this packets?
thank you
Ciao,
Giorgio