Date:      Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:08:37 -0600
From:      Alejandro Valenzuela Roca <lanjoe9@prodigy.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Trouble when trying to compile glade 2 projects [linked]

Hi there, whenever I try to run the autogen.sh script of a glade 2
project (no matter how simple it is, or whether it's C or C++ or whether
it is a GTK or Gnome project), I always get to this:

[...]
> checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
> checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
> checking for egrep... grep -E
> checking for ANSI C header files... yes
> ./configure.lineno: 5040: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

I have copied the following files from /usr/local/gnu-autotools/bin to
/usr/local/bin to be able to run autogen.sh at all:

aclocal, autoconf, autoheader, autom4te, automake, autoreconf, autoscan,
autoupdate.

I LINK the "project" and the autogen.sh output...
(I had attached it; I didn't know about the 200 kB rule, sorry :P)

http://www.mexinetica.com/~lanjoe9/freebsd/proyecto1.tar.gz

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Have a nice day
Alejandro