Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:26:12 -0500
From:      "Uanino, Jerry" <Jerry.Uanino@usi.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   image server?

I have seen a few posts, but no answer on this question:
Are there directions on creating an install (aka ignite, jumpstart,
kickstart) server?  In other words I would like to point my local machines
to build off a server here.

If I understand it right I should be able to do a make release and then make
that directory available over ftp (the resulting directory).  Are the floppy
disks made in there as well and will they point to my local server?

Jerry
(very new to freebsd)