Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:26:39 -0400
From:      Mark Handley <mjh@east.isi.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   vic, image corruption with Wincast/TV card

I'm running vic 2.8 built with a grabber-meteor.cc I obtained from UCL
using a Wincast/TV card and FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE.  Only problem is
that I'm getting corruption of the captured image.  This only seems to
happen when the frame rate is limited by the frame rate limiter and
not the bandwidth limiter.  Given that I can control it on the
bandwidth slider alone, this isn't a big deal, but I'm still puzzled.

Three questions:

 - has anyone seen this before?

 - can someone point me at a version of grabber-meteor.cc that they
   think works OK with BT848 cards?

 - is there a later version of the BT848 driver than the one in
   2.2.6-RELEASE and 3.0-CURRENT?

Thanks,
	Mark