Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:39:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   My current patches

In reviewing the current usb code after the 7.0 freeze, I discovered
that I overlooked a large number of minor little things.  These items
are annoying, but wouldn't completely prevent one from using usb.  usb
modules weren't always loading, there's a panic in umodem, and a bunch
of cleanup.

If you have a spare minute and are running current, especially if you
are having minor problems with things that were working a few
days/weeks ago, please give this a try.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/usb-1.diff

Warner