Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:44:08 +0800
From:      fschan@capgemini.com.sg (Chan, Fook Sheng)
To:        "'malte@webmore.com'" <malte@webmore.com>, "(Chan, Fook Sheng)" <fschan@capgemini.com.sg>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: questions on Apache user authentication

Hi Malte,

I'm using Apache 1.3, and I compile it from the source so that I can
customise the modules, I'm not sure whether I can select what modules I
want when installing the Apache port of FreeBSD, if so pls do let me know.

BTW, I solved the htpasswd problem already,

I try  gcc -o htpasswd htpasswd.c -lcrypt, thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Fook Sheng