Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:32:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Igor Roshchin <igor@physics.uiuc.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   The Complete FreeBSD

Hello!

At the FreeBSD Mall I see that the note:
		         Or, as a bundled set, you can get the book
                         together with the latest CDROMs! This book
                         is currently shipping with FreeBSD 3.1

Is it still shipped with 3.1 or it is just not corrected,
and since 3.2 is out, it is shipped with that one ?

Please, cc: your response to me, because I am not currently subscribed
to this list.

Thanks.

Igor