Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:25:55 -0400
From:      "Jae Carlson" <j.carlson@snet.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Metworking

Greetings,
I have FreeBSD 4.2 installed on a P 133 with 48 megs ram it is networked to
an Windows XP beta and a Windows98 SE machine.  Thew problem is that I am
not sure how to set up the samba for FreeBSD, although I am familar with
Linux's Samba.  The FreeBSD box is accessable via putty, a ssh client for
windows, but I have been un able o get shares working on the FreeBSD box.
Another problem that I have is I can ping the FBSD box with Windows XP but
it can not ping the XP box.  It has no problem pinging the 98 SE box. Any
help would be appressiated.
Thank you in advance,
Jae